We all want what's best for our pets. We're here to answer any questions you might have about our products. If you can't find what you're looking for in our FAQs, don't hesitate to contact us through our Facebook or Instagram channel.
- Question: When will my order ship?
- Answer: Typically, orders placed between 9am to 9pm NZT — Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) — will ship the same day. If your order is placed after 9pm NZT on Friday, it will be processed the following Monday.
- Question: How do I track my order?
Answer: When your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification with a tracking number and a link to a tracking website. To track an item, go to https://posthaste.co.nz/tracktrace.html and enter the tracking number that we sent on your email address (the one that you used on placing your order). You can check the status of your package once it's in transit.
- Question: When will I receive my order?
- A: We aim to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. Once your order is successfully submitted, the estimated standard delivery time is 3-5 business days and may vary depending on circumstances like distance, local holidays, and any other factors under the courier’s control.
- Question: How can I pay for my order?
- Answer: We accept Shop Pay for your payment online.
- Question: Do you ship internationally?
- Answer: We're sorry, but we do not ship to international destinations for orders placed online. We only ship within New Zealand.
- Question: Do I have a money-back guarantee?
- Answer: Yes, we offer a money-back guarantee for Wishbone Gold only. Should there be any visible defects upon purchase, or if your pet rejects Wishbone Gold, please don't hesitate to contact us through our Chatbot feature on this website.
- Question: I have received the wrong product/size — What do I do?
- Answer: If you receive your package and it is not what you ordered, please contact us immediately and provide us with the picture of the item you received together with the delivery note. (Please make sure the details are clear and visible). One of our representatives will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
- Question: Can I pay using my credit card? Do you accept cash-on-delivery?
- Answer: We accept payment via credit card. The cash-on-delivery payment is unfortunately unavailable.
- Question: Where is your store located?
Answer: We currently don't have a physical store in place. But you can purchase Wishbone in-store through our partner retailers and select supermarkets in the North Island. For a complete list of stores, click here.
- Question: Can I get this in the supermarket?
Answer: Yes! Wishbone is available in New World and Pak N Save Supermarkets in North Island, New Zealand. For a complete list of stores, click here.
- Question: How can I get sample packs?
- Answer: Kindly send us your full name, shipping address, and mobile number through our Wishbone social media account so we can arrange shipment.
Nutrition and suitability
- Question: Do you have any for puppies? Is this suitable for large-breed puppies?
- Answer: The following Wishbone Classic flavors are formulated for dogs of all life stages including large breed puppies: Wishbone Ocean, Wishbone Pasture, and Wishbone Lake. These 3 recipes provide your furbabies with all the necessary nutrients to fuel their growth.
- Question: Why does your food include a lot of fruits?
- Answer: Wishbone is formulated with the right amount of fruits as recommended by our nutritionist for a balanced and wholesome diet. Fruits are rich in antioxidants, including vitamins A, C, K, Calcium, Manganese, and Folate. These nutrients are proven to promote our pets' immune systems to help them fight against common diseases.
- Question: Can you recommend a product for me?
Answer: Of course. Our team of nutritionists is on standby to help guide you in choosing the right product for your pet. Kindly send us a message through our social media account to get started. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Question: What is the difference between Wishbone Classic and Wishbone Gold?
- Answer: Wishbone Gold is formulated for active and working dogs, while Wishbone Classic is ideal for indoor pets. While they're intended for different lifestyles, both recipes are created with the belief that pets are family. So, we only include delicious, natural ingredients that contribute to your pet's overall health.
- Question: What are the 8 superfoods?
- Answer: Wishbone is powered by 8 aromatic and nutrient-rich herbs and fruits: Flaxseed, Blueberries, Cranberries, Papaya, Mango, Basil, Rosemary, and Peppermint. These superfoods boost your pet's immune system and help strengthen them from within.